Here are some Holiday Survival Resources that you may find helpful.
The demands of a holiday season – parties, shopping, entertaining, traveling – can add stress to an already maxed-out workforce.
With some practical tips, you can help your team minimize the stress that accompanies the holidays. You may even end up enjoying the holidays more than you thought you would!
These are just a few of the resources we found to help you navigate the holiday season. Hopefully, a nugget or two here will help you minimize the stress of your holiday planning.
We will also be adding free holiday survival tips every few weeks leading up to the holidays, you can subscribe above to ensure that you receive them as they are posted!
- 9 Tips for Surviving Holiday Stress
- Have a Fun and Frugal Holiday Office Party
- Time Magazine: The Office Holiday Party Survival Guide
- Scripps Health: 5 Strategies for Staying Sane During the Holiday Season
- 7 Tips for Smoothing Over Your Holiday Stress
- Examiner.com: Holiday Survival Guide for the Workplace – Part 1
- Examiner.com: Holiday Survival Guide for the Workplace – Part 2
- Free Icebreaker Ideas for Your Holiday Party